Wednesday, January 25, 2012

155. Led Zeppelin

Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
1969

Tracks
1. Good Times, Bad Times
2. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You
3. You Shook Me
4. Dazed And Confused
5. Your Time Is Gonna Come
6. Black Mountain Side
7. Communication Breakdown
8. I Can't Quit You Baby
9. How Many More Times



Amanda: I am still trying to catch up from skipping like five days.  This album came immediately after Quicksilver for me and I actually liked the previous album better.  "Good Times, Bad Times" was really good but I felt it went downhill from there.  "Dazed and Confused" was just annoying and "Your Time is Gonna Come" was out of place.  Not a totally bad experience but not a very impressive one.


RATING: 3/5



1 comment:

  1. I find the long bluesy songs mostly rather boring, despite some good drumming and guitar. I like the shorter, tighter rock songs such as "Good Times Bad Times" which has amazing drumming and vocal performance, and "Your Time Is Gonna Come". I hope their subsequent albums will be more like that.

    ReplyDelete