Tuesday, January 24, 2012

138. Bayou Country

Bayou Country
Creedence Clearwater Revival
1969

Tracks
1. Born on the Bayou
2. Bootleg
3. Graveyard Train
4. Good Golly Miss Molly
5. Penthouse Pauper
6. Proud Mary 
7. Keep on Chooglin'



Amanda: At this point, I am about fifty albums ahead of my dear friend Brie.  It is like I am talking to the future generations right now.  I feel like I should give some profound advice about preserving the past.  Or maybe I will just start publishing reviews whether she has finished or not.  I will discuss this with her on Friday.

Anyway, onto the review.  This is a really good which was very surprising.  I have never heard of this band before.  Now, I am no music expert but I still feel like I should have heard of some fans of such an incredible album.  This was truly amazing and I hope we see more of them.



RATING: 5/5

1 comment:

  1. I like their sound a lot. You can tell they had played a lot of music together to develop that: it's seamless, strong and exciting. And John Fogerty shows he can really play. But they needed more good songs. I didn't care for the extended pair, nor the Little Richard cover. But the rest is great. This shows their albums deserve to be heard, and not just the singles.

    ReplyDelete