Thursday, January 19, 2012

126. Ogden's Nuts Gone Flake

Ogden's Nuts Gone Flake
Small Faces
1968

Tracks
1. Ogden's Nut Gone Flake
2. Afterglow Of Your Love
3. Long Agos And Worlds Apart
4. Rene
5. Song Of A Baker
6. Lazy Sunday
7. Happiness Stan
8. Rollin' Over
9. Hungry Intruder
10. Journey
11. Mad John
12. Happy Days Toy Town



Amanda: You know what I want more than anything on god's green earth right now?  Goat cheese pizza.  I truly believe that if we could all just sit down and grab a slice of goat cheese pizza we would all be in harmony with our surroundings and treat each other so much better.  That and french fries could bring the world together.

Enough philosophy for the day.  Let's get to this weirdo album.  I really don't get it.  It was confusing and I think there was a fairy tale somewhere in there but I can't stay for sure.  This album was partly why I was skipping days; I didn't want to finish it.  Cool cover art, though.



RATING: 2/5

1 comment:

  1. For little people they play very well. Actually this band is really good, and good songs too, can't ask for much more. This deserves to be here for the quality and also given the number of entries for other mod bands Who/Jam/Kinks. "The Hungry Intruder" sounds a lot like The Who on Tommy.

    ReplyDelete