Wednesday, October 28, 2020

972. Get Rich or Die Tryin'

Get Rich or Die Tryin'
50 Cent
2003

















Tracks
1. Intro
2. What Up Gangsta
3. Patiently Waiting
4. Many Men (Wish Death)
5. In Da Club
6. High All The Time
7. Heat
8. If I Can't
9. Blood Hound
10. Back Down
11. P.I.M.P.
12. Like My Style
13. Poor Lil Rich
14. 21 Questions
15. Don't Push Me
16. Gotta Make It To Heaven

Damn, that album cover has certainly brightened up my morning. Stupid broken glass. If he could just scooch a little to the left I'd be happy.

So I actually enjoyed this a bit. He has really good singles, with a slow and soft delivery. This might be because he was shot 9 times and not necessarily an artistic decision, but I still appreciate it. 

50 Cent was recently harassed by his ex Chelsea Handler into renouncing his endorsement of Trump. That's the kind of ex girlfriend I aspire to be.

RATING: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment