Tuesday, October 27, 2020

962. Hail to the Thief

Hail to the Thief
Radiohead
2002


















Tracks
1. 2 + 2 =5
2. Sit Down. Stand Up
3. Sail to the Moon
4. Backdrifts
5. Go to Sleep
6. Where I End and You Begin
7. We Suck Young Blood
8. The Gloaming
9. There There
10. I Will
11. A Punch-up at a Wedding
12. Myxamatosis
13. Scatterbrain
14. A Wolf at the Door

This is the last Radiohead album on the List, which is sad because they continue to put out quality music, and I don't see them taking the Coldplay route anytime soon. But I can explore more of their music once I have graduated from List Academy.

This is probably less experimental than their previous entry, Amnesiac. I think I enjoyed it more because of that. Still, they maintain their unique sound and affinity for pushing boundaries while remaining accessible. 

A solid goodbye to a band I've really enjoyed getting to know through the List. 

RATING: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment