Sunday, October 25, 2020

950. The Coral

The Coral
The Coral
2002

















Tracks
1. Spanish Main
2. I Remember When
3. Shadows Fall
4. Dreaming of You
5. Simon Diamond
6. Goodbye
7. Waiting for the Heartaches
8. Skeleton Key
9. Wild Fire
10. Bad Man
11. Calendars and Clocks

950! This is the last milestone I will reach before I am finished with this project. I'm really excited for it to be over, but I know I will miss it when I'm done.

I had only heard the occasional Coral track in movies and television shows, so I was pleased to finally experience an entire album of their work. They have an interesting blend of influences that range from psychedelica to folk rock. My favorite track was "Dreaming of You" but there isn't a bad song on the album. 

They just have a really fresh sound that serves as a nice change of pace from what I've been listening to lately. Highly recommended.

RATING: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment