Thursday, October 22, 2020

921. The Marshall Mathers LP

The Marshall Mathers LP
Eminem
2000


















Tracks
1. Public Service Announcement 2000
2. Kill You
3. Stan
4. Paul
5. Who Knew
6. Steve Berman
7. The Way I Am
8. The Real Slim Shady
9. Remember Me?
10. I'm Back
11. Marshall Mathers
12. Ken Kaniff
13. Drug Ballad
14. Amityville
15. Bitch Please II
16. Kim
17. Under The Influence
18. Criminal


Man, if I had a dollar for every time a man has told me to "get a sense of humor" I might be able to afford one. Once again, Eminem is trying to shock us, by being as homophobic, disgusting, and misogynistic as possible.

And, once again, I have to point out that there is nothing awe-inspiring or courageous about spouting hate and inciting violence. Eminem takes on different characters in this album. I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be Eminem either. 

I can sort of understand why his first album was included, as he's a pretty big name, but did we really need to hear from him twice? I think I got the point the first time.

RATING: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment