Tuesday, October 20, 2020

909. Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water

Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water
Limp Bizkit
2000










Tracks
1. Intro
2. Hot Dog
3. My Generation
4. Full Nelson
5. My Way
6. Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)
7. Livin' It Up
8. The One
9. Getcha Groove On
10. Take A Look Around
11. It'll Be OK
12. Boiler
13. Hold On
14. Rollin' (Urban Assault Vehicle)
15. Outro

God that was annoying. I know Limp Bizkit has a lot of competition in the irritating metal department, but he outshined everybody with his "Outro," which consists of Ben Stiller laughing for no apparent reason. Maybe they asked him if he wanted to contribute to a Limp Bizkit album, and recorded his response.

I suppose "Hold On" was bearable, but the rest of the album was consistently obnoxious. It's rap metal, so I really didn't expect anything else. I think this has been removed from subsequent editions of the List, if that makes anybody feel better.

At least we have Radiohead right after this to cleanse our palates.

RATING: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment