Saturday, October 24, 2020

946. A Little Deeper

A Little Deeper
Ms. Dynamite
2002





Tracks
1. Natural High (Interlude)
2. Dy-Na-Mi-Tee
3. Anyway U Want It (feat Keon Bryce)
4. Put Him Out
5. Brother
6. It Takes More
7. Sick 'n' Tired
8. Afraid 2 Fly
9. Watch Over Them
10. Seed Will Grow (feat. Kymani Marley)
11. Krazy Krush
12. Now U Want My Love
13. Too Experienced
14. Gotta Let U Know
15. All I Ever
16. A Lil Deeper / Get Up Stand Up

We've hit a really good run of album that continues with A Little Deeper. This is quality R&B, as opposed to Destiny's Child. I know I keep bashing that band, but I am still not over it.

So yes, quality R&B tracks without bizarre moralizing or circle jerking (I promise I tried to think of a less crude way of saying that, but couldn't come up with anything). Ms. Dynamite is British, and this was a really cool fusion of American R&B and UK Garage. 

Not a perfect album, but still a fun R&B entry. 

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment