Thursday, October 22, 2020

926. Music

Music
Madonna
2000
















Tracks
1. Music
2. Impressive Instant
3. Runaway Lover
4. I Deserve It
5. Amazing
6. Nobody's Perfect
7. Don't Tell Me
8. What It Feels Like For A Girl
9. Paradise (Not For Me)
10. Gone


Madonna tried to do something really different with Ray of Light, but it seems like she is less interested in experimenting with trip hop this time. I am not the biggest trip hop fan, so that was okay with me.

She's still integrating electronica into her music (which by the way, might be the laziest title of an album I've ever seen). But I don't really like it, or the electronic voice she adopts for some of these songs.

I think the only song I had heard off of this album was "What It Feels Like For A Girl" which might speak to how forgettable this album can be at parts. Not the quintessential Madonna album by any means.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment