Wednesday, October 21, 2020

912. Hybrid Theory

Hybrid Theory
Linkin Park
2000




Tracks
1. Papercut
2. One Step Closer
3. With You
4. Points Of Authority
5. Crawling
6. Runaway
7. By Myself
8. In the End
9. A Place for My Head
10. Forgotten
11. Cure for the Itch
12. Pushing Me Away

This might be the most early 2000-sounding album we've had so far. I can sort of see the appeal of blasting this and giving into the angst. But every song sounds the same.

Which makes it difficult to select a favorite track, but I suppose I would choose "Runaway." After an artist commits suicide, every creation they made takes on a different meaning. But metal music always sounds like a cry for help to me anyway, so listening to this didn't generate much insight for me.

Hopefully we will get back to some good music soon, it has been pretty brutal lately. At least this was short.

RATING: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment