Thursday, October 22, 2020

929. Amnesiac

Amnesiac
Radiohead
2001










Tracks
1. Packt Like Sardines In A Crushed Tin Box
2. Pyramid Song
3. Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors
4. You And Whose Army?
5. I Might Be Wrong
6. Knives Out
7. Morning Bell/Amnesiac
8. Dollars & Cents
9. Hunting Bears
10. Like Spinning Plates
11. Life In A Glasshouse

Radiohead brings us another satisfactory album that even pleases me, a self proclaimed electronica dissenter. I often feel like I can't enjoy the electronica album because I'm not in a club setting. But Radiohead is enjoyable no matter where you are, or when you are. It's even enjoyable in the hellscape that is 2020.

So Radiohead continues to move away from a mainstream sound but they still manage to stay accessible. It's good chill music but manages to be challenging at the same time.

Still more Radiohead to come, and I'm looking forward to it.

RATING: 4/5



No comments:

Post a Comment