Thursday, October 22, 2020

920. Our Aim is to Satisfy

Our Aim is to Satisfy
Red Snapper
2000

















Tracks
1. Keeping Pigs Together
2. Some Kind Of Kink
3. Shellback
4. Don't Go Nowhere
5. The Rake
6. The Rough And The Quick
7. Bussing
8. I Stole Your Car
9. Alaska Street
10. Belladonna
11. They're Hanging Me Tonight

These last few albums haven't been terrible, but they do kind of blend together. This is dark electronica, the previous album was dark electronica/hip hop, and the album before that was hip hop. So we are just revolving around the same sound, which is a sound I'm pretty tired of.

Like I said, this is pretty dark, brooding electronica. So for me, this was a total bore. Others might be able to appreciate the mood of thing, and its effectiveness in bringing you down with it.

But I would take any electronica album over what is coming up next.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment