Sunday, August 30, 2020

762. Haunted Dancehall

Haunted Dancehall
Sabres of Paradise
1994



Tracks
1. Bubble And Slide
2. Bubble And Slide II
3. Duke Of Earlsfield
4. Flight Path Estate
5. Planet D
6. Wilmot
7. Tow Truck
8. Theme
9. Theme 4
10. Return To Planet D
11. Ballad Of Nicky McGuire
12. Jacob Street 7am
13. Chapel Street Market 9am
14. Haunted Dancehall

Well, that was dull, to put it succinctly. Of course, this album isn't interested in being succinct, it's actually 76 minutes. And 76 minutes of techno music time is a lot.

I just don't find this type of music compelling. I suppose I am consuming it the wrong way; I get the impression this is meant to be a trip enhancer. I don't have any hallucinogenic drugs on hand though. I have actually never tried them before. I can panic and throw up without assistance, thank you.

Intensely skippable.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment