Sunday, August 23, 2020

750. Debut

Debut
Bjork
1993










Tracks
1. Human Behaviour
2. Crying
3. Venus as a Boy
4. There's More to Life Than This
5. Like Someone in Love
6. Big Time Sensuality
7. One Day
8. Aeroplane
9. Come to Me
10. Violently Happy
11. The Anchor Song
12. Play Dead

750! I was very excited to reach this milestone, hence the album marathon this weekend. I love me my milestones, and 750 feels like a big one. 

Usually I approach each of the albums on this List with the innocence of a newborn fawn, but I have actually heard this album in its entirety before. I've been a fan of Bjork for awhile. I just love her style, which is completely original, strange, and authentic.

This is a very eclectic album that somehow fits together perfectly. Bjork sounds like she is having fun. 

RATING: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment