Thursday, August 13, 2020

723. Bone Machine

Bone Machine
Tom Waits
1992










Tracks
1. Earth Died Screaming
2. Dirt In The Ground
3. Such A Scream
4. All Stripped Down
5. Who Are You
6. The Ocean
7. Jesus Gonna Be Here
8. A Little Rain
9. In The Colosseum
10. Goin' Out West
11. Murder In The Red Barn
12. Black Wings
13. Whistle Down The Wind
14. I Don't Wanna Grow Up
15. Let Me Down Up On It
16. That Feel

I do love me some Tom Waits, but did the song "In The Colosseum" annoy the bejesus out of anybody else? 

Maybe it was just me and my Thursday morning crankiness. I didn't think this was quite as good as his previous albums on the List, but it was still an enjoyable experience. Waits always surprises me with how he uses his voice. Definitely one of a kind.

I wouldn't call this the quintessential Tom Waits album, but definitely worth listening to.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment