Thursday, August 20, 2020

735. Wild Wood

Wild Wood
Paul Weller
1993











Tracks
1. Sunflower
2. Can You Heal Us (Holy Man)
3. Wild Wood
4. Instrumental One (Part 1)
5. All The Pictures On The Wall
6. Has My Fire Really Gone Out?
7. Country
8. Instrumental Two
9. 5th Season
10. The Weaver
11. Instrumental One (Part 2)
12. Foot Of The Mountain
13. Shadow Of The Sun
14. Holy Man
15. Moon On Your Pyjamas
16. Hung Up

So far, 1993 is looking good!

I had never heard of Paul Weller before, so I'll thank the Listmakers for introducing us (very curtly though, as I still have a couple dozen axes to grind with those fellas). The songs were varied, catchy, and surprisingly not dated. 

I love a good rock and folk combination, especially when it has a cool retro feel. Definitely worth a listen.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment