Friday, August 28, 2020

760. Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain

Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
Pavement
1994



Tracks
1. Silence Kid
2. Elevate Me Later
3. Stop Breathin
4. Cut Your Hair
5. Newark Wilder
6. Unfair
7. Gold Soundz
8. 5-4 = Unity
9. Range Life
10. Heaven Is A Truck
11. Hit the Plane Down
12. Fillmore Jive

I forgot to mention last post we are officially in 1994, and I have to say that 1993 was an exceptional year. Also, pay no attention if the spacing of this post is weird. Blogger is testing my Friday morning patience, trying to get me to snap. We'll see about that!

We had a previous Pavement album on the List that was pretty great, Slanted and Enchanted. Pavement managed to make another amazing album that sounds different from its predecessor. I love it when artists grow and evolve, rather than produce the same sound again and again. 

So a fantastic album from a fantastic band.

RATING: 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment