Monday, August 17, 2020

729. Vulgar Display of Power

Vulgar Display of Power
Pantera
1992










Tracks
1. Mouth For War
2. New Level
3. Walk
4. Fucking Hostile
5. This Love
6. Rise
7. No Good (Attack The Radical)
8. Live In A Hole
9. Regular People (Conceit)
10. By Demons Be Driven
11. Hollow

There is way too much metal on the List. I've said it before, I'll say it again, and I'll probably mention it on my death bed as well (don't worry, it will be speaking to a larger theme on the futility of life and hope). Yes, I think there is too much hip hop on the List as well, but at least most of those artists are doing something different with the genre, even if I don't like the results. 

This is just more of the same thrashy metal that never sounds original, even when they swap out the words they yell at us. They are just imitating Black Sabbath...and I don't really like Black Sabbath to begin with.

Entirely skippable.

RATING: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment