Monday, August 3, 2020

706. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque
Teenage Fanclub
1991

















Tracks
1. The Concept
2. Satan
3. December
4. What You Do to Me
5. I Don't Know
6. Star Sign
7. Metal Baby
8. Pet Rock
9. Sidewinder
10. Alcoholiday
11. Guiding Star
12. Is This Music?


I haven't fallen behind with listening to albums, but I have fallen a bit behind with writing about them. This makes writing about the so-so albums much harder, because they don't leave much of an impression.

I suppose this one was a little better than so-so and it's clear this had a heavy influence on 90s music to come. I was pleased that they seemed to be pulling styles from earlier bands, like the Beatles and The Byrds.

Still, it wasn't the most distinctive sound and didn't leave much of an impression after listening.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment