Thursday, August 20, 2020

734. Suede

Suede
Suede
1993











Tracks
1. So Young
2. Animal Nitrate
3. She's Not Dead
4. Moving
5. Pantomime Horse
6. Drowners
7. Sleeping Pills
8. Breakdown
9. Metal Mickey
10. Animal Lover
11. Next Life

Welcome to 1993, which is the year my kind and beautiful sister was born. The List better respect this year, and not sully it with any talk of Surfing Buttholes, that's all I can say. 

We're starting the year off with a pretty easy and inoffensive album. I had never heard of Suede before, but some of these songs were really catchy. Was it the most original entry on the List? Not really, but it was the kind of britpop that I think everybody on our planet is okay with.

Probably skippable, but I was happy to listen.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment