Tuesday, August 25, 2020

755. Strange Cargo III

Strange Cargo III
William Orbit
1993










Tracks
1. Water From A Vine Leaf
2. Into The Paradise
3. Time To Get Wize
4. Harry Flowers
5. A Touch Of The Night
6. The Story Of Light
7. Gringatcho Demento
8. A Hazy Shade Of Random
9. Best Friend, Paranoia
10. The Monkey King
11. Deus Ex Machina
12. Water Babies

I guess this is the type of music that is supposed to serve as background noise. As a concept, that's a bit difficult for me to wrap my head around. I can't think of any other form of art where you are encouraged to not pay attention. 

Maybe some people do get pleasure from concentrating on this music and that baffles me even more. I just found it pretty boring and long. I guess it's just one of those things I don't get, like the Monty Hall problem or Republicans. 

To me, it felt pretty empty. 

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment