Friday, August 21, 2020

737. New Wave

New Wave
The Auteurs
1993











Tracks
1. Show Girl
2. Bailed Out
3. American Guitars
4. Junk Shop Clothes
5. Don't Trust the Stars
6. Starstruck
7. How Could I Be Wrong
8. Housebreaker
9. Valet Parking
10. Idiot Brother
11. Early Years
12. Home Again

I have tentative plans to binge on albums this weekend while performing long overdue household chores, which I have somehow managed to put off despite being in quarantine for several months now.  So you might get a wave of posts that steadily increase in crankiness. Stay tuned!

Anyway, I won't stick around for long, but I will say this album had some interesting glam rock influences. It actually reminded me of the album we just recently listened to, Suede. I think this was better though.

So another album that proves 1993 was a wonderful year for our planet.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment