Monday, August 3, 2020

707. Metallica (The Black Album)

Metallica (The Black Album)
Metallica
1991















Tracks
1. Enter Sandman
2. Sad But True
3. Holier Than Thou
4. The Unforgiven
5. Wherever I May Roam
6. Don't Tread On Me
7. Through The Never
8. Nothing Else Matters
9. Of Wolf And Man
10. The God That Failed
11. My Friend Of Misery
12. The Struggle Within

Yet another Metallica offering. I never feel like there is an evolution of sound; to me this feels exactly like the previous Metallica album on this List and I hated that as well.

It's no secret now that I am not a heavy metal fan. I think the lyrics are at best dull and at worst, childish. "Wherever I May Roam" was fairly catchy, but not enough to redeem the rest of this album.

I can't believe Metallica has four entries on this List. I feel like if you listen to one Metallica album you've listened to all of them.

RATING: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment