Wednesday, August 12, 2020

721. Lazer Guided Melodies

Lazer Guided Melodies
Spirtualized
1992











Tracks
1. You Know It's True
2. If I Were With Her Now
3. I Want You
4. Run
5. Smiles
6. Step into the Breeze
7. Symphony Space
8. Take your Time
9. Shine a Light
10. Angel Sigh
11. Sway
12. 200 Bars

So space rock is once again represented here, and I guess it's supposed to be music for sexy aliens. More accurately, it's probably intended for people who found 2001: A Space Odyssey interesting. I am not one of those people.

I won't be too harsh on this one; it's actually fairly pleasant background music for the most part. You're likely supposed to be passing around a joint while you listen to this, but I guess that is inadvisable during a global pandemic. 

The best part of this album is probably the cover.

RATING: 2/5




No comments:

Post a Comment