Sunday, August 16, 2020

726. Psalm 69

Psalm 69
Ministry
1992










Tracks
1. NWO
2. Just One Fix
3. TV II
4. Hero
5. Jesus Built My Hotrod
6. Scarecrow
7. Psalm 69
8. Corrosion
9. Grace

Good god, did I hate this. I actually had to take a break while listening to it; I literally could not take it anymore about halfway through "TV II." I had to fight my natural instincts of self preservation to turn it on again.

Perhaps the description "industrial metal" will provide you with sufficient information as to why I hated this. If you require further reasoning, I could point you toward the screamed, obnoxious lyrics ("69. 69. 69. 69. 69") or the eight minute long tracks. 

To me, it felt like the music an angry teenage boy would come up with on his quest to become an edgelord. Truly a terrible album.

RATING 1/5







No comments:

Post a Comment