Sunday, August 23, 2020

751. Orbital II

Orbital II
Orbital
1993










Tracks
1. Time Becomes
2. Planet Of The Shapes
3. Lush 3.1
4. Lush 3.2
5. Impact (The Earth Is Burning)
6. Remind
7. Walk Now
8. Monday
9. Halcyon And On And On
10. Input Out

Technically, I believe this also counts as a milestone, as I now just have 250 albums left. I'm glad it's a list of 1001 albums and not 1000 albums. It really lets me draw out my preening. 

I needed to keep that milestone in mind as I suffered through this album. It was obnoxious from its opening track, which pretty much consisted of the somebody's voice saying "where time becomes a loop" over and over again. It was a slight improvement from there, but did the tracks really have to be ten minutes long? 

It was just a miss for me, even though it probably represented its genre well.

RATING: 2/5


No comments:

Post a Comment