Saturday, August 22, 2020

744. Very

Very
Pet Shop Boys
1993











Tracks
1. Can You Forgive Her?
2. I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing
3. Liberation
4. A Different Point of View
5. Dreaming of the Queen
6. Yesterday, When I Was Mad
7. The Theatre
8. One and One Make Five
9. To Speak is a Sin
10. Young Offender
11. One in a Million
12. Go West

The multi entry story arc of me cleaning out my closet will be ending soon, and what a rollercoaster it's been. There are no significant twists, but methinks perhaps that's a twist in itself.

This was such a quality batch of albums for my cleaning soundtrack. I can't imagine if I tried to motivate myself with some of the other entries on this List. Like Jamiroquai, this was just fun music. I guess this could be considered dated, but I enjoyed the nostalgic feeling.

Great music to dance to, with quality lyrics. You can't ask for much more than that.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment