Wednesday, September 30, 2020

838. OK Computer

OK Computer
Radiohead
1997




Tracks
1. Airbag
2. Paranoid Android
3. Subterranean Homesick Alien
4. Exit Music (For A Film)
5. Let Down
6. Karma Police
7. Fitter Happier
8. Electioneering
9. Climbing Up The Walls
10. No Surprises
11. Lucky
12. The Tourist

I thought the previous Radiohead album on the List, The Bends, was the best album of 1995. I was expecting to be blown away. While this was very good, I did like their previous effort better.

I think this was due to  "Fitter Happier" which was not very accessible. But I shouldn't let one bad apple spoil the bunch, and the rest of the songs were pretty fantastic. My personal favorites were "Let Down" and "Karma Police."

So Radiohead once again proves they are more than the song "Creep." Brilliant lyrical and production quality.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment