Wednesday, September 23, 2020

821. Roots

Roots
Sepultura
1996




Tracks
1. Roots Bloody Roots
2. Attitude
3. Cut Throat
4. Ratamahatta
5. Breed Apart
6. Straighthate
7. Spit
8. Lookaway
9. Dusted
10. Born Stubborn
11. Jasco
12. Itsari
13. Ambush
14. Endangered Species
15. Dictatorshit
16. Canyon Jam

What did I do to deserve this? I'm a pretty good person who keeps her head down. I never talked loudly during movies, back when going to the movies was still a thing. I don't honk my horn at people driving, even when I should and not doing so is dangerous for both of us. I recycle when it is entirely convenient for me. All I'm trying to say is, I shouldn't have to put up with so much metal.

I really just don't enjoy this style of music. Towards the middle, it started to sound a little more Brazilian, which at least was a little variation. But there was still so much screaming. I could do without the screaming.

Another entirely skippable metal album to throw on the dung heap. 

RATING: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment