Wednesday, September 30, 2020

836. If You're Feeling Sinister

If You're Feeling Sinister
Belle and Sebastian
1996



Tracks
1. Stars Of Track And Field
2. Seeing Other People
3. Me And The Major
4. Like Dylan In The Movies
5. Fox In The Snow
6. Get Me Away From Here I'm Dying
7. If You're Feeling Sinister
8. Mayfly
9. Boy Done Wrong Again
10. Judy And The Dream Of Horses

I didn't realize there was another Belle and Sebastian album on this List, so this was a pleasant surprise. Unfortunately, I think we are done for good now.

I actually liked this better than the previous entry, Tigermilk. Others will disagree, of course; they will view the lack of a random electronica track as proof that the band is compromising its sound. But I think they were still searching for their voice in Tigermilk, and this album is a lot more certain.

Just an amazing album from start to finish, and essential listening.

RATING: 5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment