Saturday, September 12, 2020

793. Exit Planet Dust

Exit Planet Dust
The Chemical Brothers
1995




Tracks
1. Leave Home
2. In Dust We Trust
3. Song To The Siren
4. Three Little Birdies Down Beats
5. Fuck Up Beats
6. Chemical Beats
7. Chico's Groove
8. One Too Many Mornings
9. Life Is Sweet
10. Playground For A Wedgeless Firm
11. Alive Alone

The 1995 albums have been pretty good so far, but I am still waiting for an album to prove my birth year was the single greatest period of human existence. Unfortunately, we are not there yet.

So more acid house, which is definitely not my favorite genre. I suppose they are trying to create something different here by expanding the sound to something that can actually be played outside of a rave party. But I don't think they've achieved that goal yet; this was still rather boring to listen to without the proper drugs and setting.

Just not my style, but not terrible either.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment