Thursday, September 17, 2020

809. Fuzzy Logic

Fuzzy Logic
Super Furry Animals
1996




Tracks
1. God! Show Me Magic
2. Fuzzy Birds
3. Something For The Weekend
4. Frisbee
5. Hometown Unicorn
6. Gathering Moss
7. If You Don't Want Me To Destroy You
8. Bad Behaviour
9. Mario Man
10. Hangin' With Howard Marks
11. Long Gone
12. For Now And Ever

I spent most of the day in a state of suspended panic about various deadlines, so it was nice to just listen to some ridiculously (and sometimes obnoxiously) cheerful music. 

I didn't know what to expect with a band name like Super Furry Animals. I definitely wouldn't put it past the List to make us to an endure a furry album that would give me nightmares for the next decade. I am not sure if the furry fandom is interested in making music and I don't want to go down that rabbit hole (no pun intended).

Anyway, Super Furry Animals has no association that I know of with the furry fandom, and is just an awesome Welsh rock band. My favorite track was definitely "Something For the Weekend" but there were a few bangers in here.

A good album, and the Welsh accent is always fun.

RATING: 4/5




No comments:

Post a Comment