Wednesday, September 2, 2020

769. Superunknown

Superunknown
Soundgarden
1994






Tracks
1. Let Me Drown
2. My Wave
3. Fell On Black Days
4. Mailman
5. Superunknown
6. Head Down
7. Black Hole Sun
8. Spoonman
9. Limo Wreck
10. The Day I Tried To Live
11. Kickstand
12. Fresh Tendrils
13. 4th Of July
14. Half
15. Like Suicide
16. She Likes Surprises

I was all prepared to dislike this album, with its indecent runtime and lack of spaces. I was actually pleasantly surprised to find I quite enjoyed this, even if forty minutes might have been a slightly more digestible album.

There were some boring tracks on the album, but songs like "Black Hole Sun" made up for the dull stretches. Overall not too exciting, but I find I am enjoying the meh 90s albums more than the meh 80s albums.

Too long, but could be great if a few songs were cut.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment