Monday, September 7, 2020

781. Snivilisation

Snivilisation
Orbital
1994












Tracks
1. Forever
2. I Wish I Had Duck Feet
3. Sad But True
4. Crash And Carry
5. Science Friction
6. Philosophy By Numbers
7. Kein Trink Wasser
8. Quality Seconds
9. Are We Here?
10. Attached

I am not a big fan of techno music, so even an exceptional album of the genre isn't going to get more than a three from me. We've already had an Orbital album on this List, but evidently they had more to say. 

They don't use very many words to say it though. I think I enjoyed this more than the previous Orbital entry on the List, but I wouldn't categorize either album as essential. It did make for pretty easy listening, even if on two separate occasions I mistook the noises I was hearing as signals my laptop was in severe distress.

Kind of dated, but still fairly enjoyable.

RATING: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment