Friday, September 11, 2020

788. Smoker's Delight

Smoker's Delight
Nightmares on Wax
1995




Tracks
1. Nights Interlude
2. Dredd Overboard
3. Pipes Honour
4. Me + You
5. Stars
6. Wait A Minute
7. Prayin' (For A Jeepbeat)
8. Groove St
9. Time (To Listen)
10. Man Tha Journey
11. Bless My Soul
12. Cruise (Don't Stop)
13. Mission Venice
14. What I'm Feelin' (Good)
15. Rise
16. Rise
17. Gambia Via Vagator Beach


I have a somewhat ridiculous notion that I want to hit 800 this weekend. And yes, I fully realize that I need Milestones Anonymous. In the meantime, I will indulge my madness and celebrate Album-athon 2020.

As the album title indicates, this music is probably best enjoyed while smoking a joint and scrutinizing a fish tank. I was not engaged in such happy activities while listening to this, but as background music it was still somewhat enjoyable.

So I am not too into ambient music, but this was still fun for what it was.

RATING: 3/5


No comments:

Post a Comment