Sunday, September 6, 2020

778. Dog Man Star

Dog Man Star
Suede
1994





Tracks
1. Introducing The Band
2. We Are The Pigs
3. Heroïne
4. The Wild Ones
5. Daddy's Speeding
6. The Power
7. New Generation
8. This Hollywood Life
9. The 2 Of Us
10. Black Or Blue
11. The Asphalt World
12. Still Life

I keep wanting to write Dog Star Man, which is a series of experimental films that the 1001 movie list subjected me to. I guess some wounds don't heal, no matter how much time has passed. Fortunately, this was much more enjoyable than the movie that haunts me.

I didn't really take to the previous Suede album on the List, but I think they have found their sound with this one. They clearly are influenced by prog rock, which is a nice change of pace from what we have been listening to lately.

There were a couple of misses there, but overall, a fairly decent album.

RATING: 4/5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment