Thursday, June 21, 2012

219. L.A .Woman

L.A. Woman
The Doors
1971

Tracks
1. Changeling
2. Love Her Madly
3. Been Down So Long
4. Cars Hiss By My Window
5. LA Woman
6. L'America
7. Hyacinth House
8. Crawlin' Kingsnake
9. Wasp
10. Riders On The Storm



This has to be a fairly quick review since I am meeting a friend in the city for dinner.  It is going to be fun even though every time I drive in the city, I feel like I having a heart attack.


This is the last Doors album on the list and the last album they did with Jim Morrison.  I must say, I expected to be more impressed with their finale album.  Some tunes were, of course, quite catchy but others just sounded repetitive and kind of obnoxious.  It actually sounded pretty country as far as the Doors go.  Not exactly going out with a bang...

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment