Saturday, June 16, 2012

209. The Yes Album

The Yes Album
Yes
1971

Tracks
1. Yours Is No Disgrace
2. Clap 
3. Starship Trooper
4. I've Seen All Good People
5. A Venture
6. Perpetual Change



I am really on a roll today.  All I want to do is listen to albums and read The Mysteries of Udolpho.  Thankfully, that is all I have to do.


So I have never heard of these guys but they are featured prominently in the book so I figure they are pretty famous.  I have heard of The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, does that count (studio audience laughs)?


This was kind of weird.  I have heard sci fi inspired music before, save at Chalmun's Cantina (more laughs).  Also, they have a song called "The Clap".  Does anyone else think of...never mind.  It is like whenever people call Denver "The Mile High City" and no one gives it a second thought.  Diiirty!


Wow, maybe I have written too many of these things today.  I liked it.  They had a really unique kind of feel to them (even diiiirtier!).  All right, I am going to shut up now.

RATING: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment