Tuesday, June 19, 2012

215. Sticky Fingers

Sticky Fingers
The Rolling Stones
1971

Tracks
1. Brown Sugar 
2. Sway 
3. Wild Horses 
4. Can't You Hear Me Knocking 
5. You Gotta Move 
6. Bitch 
7. I Got The Blues 
8. Sister Morphine 
9. Dead Flowers 
10. Moonlight Mile



First question: whose penis is that?  Is that really the way someone wants to be immortalized?  If someone found out you were on the cover of a Stones album, they would of course ask which one.  Wouldn't that be awkward?  Wouldn't your mother see it?  All right, I just did some research and apparently his name was Joe Dallesandro.  I would not recommend googling that like I just did, by the way.


Anyway, another Stones album.  If you have read my previous posts, you will have found that they do not impress me that much.  I definitely think this time was an improvement.  The song "Brown Sugar" is catchy.  Still, I feel like they are pretty much on the same level as the Allman Brothers.  What is so impressive about them that they have such a crazy fan base?  I suppose listening to them live is a whole different experience.  I am quite difficult to impress!


RATING: 3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment