Sunday, June 17, 2012

211. Who's Next

Who's Next
The Who
1971

Tracks
1. Baba O'Riley 
2. Bargain 
3. Love Ain't For Keeping 
4. My Wife 
5. The Song Is Over 
6. Getting in tune 
7. Going Mobile 
8. Behind Blue Eyes 
9. Won't Get Fooled Again



This review has to be really quick because I have to go pick up my brother for the Father's Day extravaganza.  Incidentally, this is one of my dad's favorite albums so this is really fitting for the day.


This is a fantastic album; probably one of my favorites as well.  First off, I think we have all heard the first track, so there is little reason for me to explain how amazing it is.  I should say, however, that though the beat is incredible, I do love the lyrics as well: "I don't need to fight to prove I am right; I don't need to be forgiven."  As popular as this album is, though, there are some little known gems. I don't hear people talking too much about "The Song Is Over" which is pretty awesome.  Check it out!

RATING: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment