Monday, June 4, 2012

198. Tea For The Tillerman

Tea For The Tillerman
Cat Stevens
1970

Tracks
1. Where Do The Children Play
2. Hard Headed Woman 
3. Wild World 
4. Sad Lisa 
5. Miles From Nowhere 
6. But I Might Die Tonight 
7. Longer Boats
8. Into White 
9. On The Road To Find Out 
10. Father And Son
11. Tea For The Tillerman



Okay, first of all, I cannot find my Richard III play and it is really pissing me off.  WHERE COULD IT BE????


Stop it guys!  I cannot fascinate you with the details of my life all day.  We have to get to the review; I'm sorry!  Anyway, everybody has heard of Cat Stevens.  I grew up with the song "If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out".  He is one of those people that is sweet and doesn't know how to be anything else.  Each song on this album is pleasant and uplifting.  Even the sadder tracks are still hopeful and inspirational.  Great album to listen to on a Monday morning.

RATING: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment