Thursday, May 14, 2020

626. Bug

Bug
Dinosaur Jr.
1988














Tracks
1. Freak Scene
2. No Bones
3. They Always Come
4. Yeah We Know
5. Let It Ride
6. Pond Song
7. Budge
8. Post
9. Don't


After enduring Metallica yesterday, I deserved a little treat, and the treat came in the form of this album (and three banana muffins, but let's not digress). Dinosaur Jr. once again delivers with fun and catchy songs that don't require Excedrin to enjoy.

It wasn't that long ago that I was listening to You're Living All Over Me. I would say that entry was slightly better than this one. That one felt a bit more fresh, whereas I am not sure they are doing anything particularly new in Bug. But that's fine by me, because I like their sound.

Listening to this album was a refreshing experience and has given me the strength to listen to all the "who?"'s coming up on this List. 

But I have no idea what the hell was happening in that last track. I am going to choose to forget about it.

RATING: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment