Wednesday, May 13, 2020

625. ...And Justice For All

...And Justice for All
Metallica
1988














Tracks
1. Blackened
2. ...And Justice For All
3. Eye Of The Beholder
4. One
5. The Shortest Straw
6. Harvester Of Sorrow
7. The Frayed Ends Of Sanity
8. To Live Is To Die
9. Dyers Eve


I can be tolerant of heavy metal music in small doses. Okay, maybe I would still bitch about it, but can we all agree that an hour and five minute long thrash metal album is a bit excessive? Part of the appeal (I think?) of metal music is its punchiness. This is not punchy.

It's no secret that I can't stand metal, but it feels like this would even disappoint fans of the genre. I am sure the denizens of that fan base would be happy to elect me their spokesperson, so I'll proceed. Apparently, they turned the bass completely down as a way of hazing the bassist, which is some serious white boy nonsense. 

Low quality and headache-inducing. In other words, a great way to start my day.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment