Tuesday, May 5, 2020

617. Superfuzz Bigmuff

Superfuzz Bigmuff
Mudhoney
1988














Tracks
1. Need
2. Chain That Door
3. Mudride
4. No One Has
5. If I Think
6. In 'N' Out of Grace


So this is an odd entry, as it is an EP, which I didn't think fell in the parameters of this List. It's only about twenty minutes long and contains six tracks. When I realized I hated it, it was quite a relief that it would be over quickly.

Okay, maybe I didn't hate it, but grunge music isn't my thing. Unfortunately, I think the List is going to doggedly record every step in the grunge movement, which is why they bent the rules to include this on the List. Classic grunge privilege. 

So a fast and angry entry that is entirely skippable.

RATING: 2/5

1 comment:

  1. It's actually quite good if you turn it up to 11. Have you tried that?

    ReplyDelete