Tuesday, February 23, 2016

437. Risque

Risque
Chic
1979















Tracks
1. Good Times 
2. Warm Summer Night 
3. My Feet Keep Dancing 
4. My Forbidden Lover 
5. Can't Stand To Love You 
6. Will You Cry (When You Hear This Song) 
7. What About Me


I think this may be the last disco album on the List, which is a shame as I was really getting into it.  While I didn't enjoy this as much as the previous Chic entry, I still had a great time with this.

I am sorry if this seems a bit rushed, but I only have a short time to write this and I am so close to getting caught up on all my blogs.  Once again, the album blog is shortchanged.  Truly the middle child of the group.  This is a fun album, although I didn't feel like every track was impressive like I did with C'est Chic.  For me, the best track was "Warm Summer Night" but I know people are more familiar with "Good Times" (which I thought was merely okay).

Goodbye disco.  It had a short, but memorable, life.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment