Tuesday, February 16, 2016

432. Movies

Movies
Holger Czukay
1979














Tracks
1. Cool In The Pool
2. Oh Lord Give Us More Money 
3. Persian Love 
4. Hollywood Symphony


Make that three albums that have been no good. I have putting these albums on in the background when my sister and I are just hanging out in the same room and I have been attracting increasingly nasty looks.  I might be confined to headphones if things don't shape up soon.

This is a hard album to describe, as it sounds like nothing that anyone has ever done before.  Of course, no one ever did it before because it was awful to listen to.  The album only has four tracks, each one clocking in at around ten minutes.  The whole thing reeked of pretension; it's no wonder the album was so hard to track down.

Keep your fingers crossed for 433!

RATING: 1/5

No comments:

Post a Comment