Thursday, February 18, 2016

434. Live at the Witch Trials

Live at the Witch Trials
The Fall
1979














Tracks
1. Frightened
2. Crap Rap 2/Like To Bioxn
3. Rebellious Jukebox
4. No X-mas For John Quays
5. Mother Sister
6. Industrial Estate
7. Underground Medecin
8. Two Steps Back
9. Live At The Witch Trials
10. Future Pasts
11. Music Scene


Well, we are back to poor quality albums.  My sister wasn't with me yesterday when I listened to the Police album, but she did end up hearing this.  She didn't believe me that things had been bearable yesterday.  As we have The Clash and Elvis Costello coming up,  I believe things will change soon.

I don't really have too much to say about this one, as I have written about 132 movie posts today.  It was post punk at its worst.  Pretentious with seemingly no reason for being so.  My sister said it felt more like talking than singing.  I wouldn't have minded if the lyrics had any poetic quality, but unfortunately it failed in this regard.

Just completely forgettable and not worthy of its place on The List.

RATING: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment