Sunday, July 1, 2012

234. A Nod Is As Good As A Wink...To A Blind Horse

A Nod Is As Good As A Wink...To A Blind Horse
The Faces
1971

Tracks
1. Miss Judy's Farm
2. You're So Rude 
3. Love Lived Here 
4. Last Orders Please 
5. Stay With Me 
6. Debris 
7. Memphis 
8. Too Bad
9. That's All You Need 



I delayed writing this review for a little while because really, I had no idea what to write.  This is one of those albums that has zero personality.  In my life, I have met several people who fall under this category and let me tell you, they are exhausting.  They aren't mean, rude, or offensive in any way but they have absolutely nothing of interest to say for themselves.  Sometimes, I prefer talking to people who I hate just because at least they excite some emotion in me.


Is this what everyone considers the beginning of Rod Stewart's descent into embarrassment? The album is just plain generic and boring but certainly not embarrassing.  The book seemed rather apologetic of putting this album in so maybe no one likes or dislikes this album.  It is just...there.

RATING: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment