Sunday, July 1, 2012

236. White Light

White Light
Gene Clark
1971

Tracks
1. The Virgin 
2. With Tomorrow 
3. White Light 
4. Because Of You 
5. One In A Hundred 
6. Spanish Guitar 
7. Where My Love Lies Asleep
8. Tears Of Rage
9. 1975



The Byrds just do not quit, do they?  I have a feeling their members will be creeping up even through the nineties (maybe I should fix that sentence).


I have to go to dinner soon so this will have to be a nice and short review.  This is a shame, though, since this guy deserves a lot of praise.  This album is sweet and catchy...and shit I have to go.  Listen to it!


RATING: 5/5


What do you mean "edit it again later"?  That is not an option just because!  So there!

1 comment:

  1. The quintessential underappreciated album. Terrific songwriting and playing from start to finish, a lost classic.

    ReplyDelete